Friday, February 11, 2011

No. 8: Fun Things

Maybe someday I will get to post something that I have made recently.. but for now here are some fun things:

IMG_9043.stamp
How gorgeous is this cake?! AND there is a very helpful tutorial, even if you have never decorated a cake, super easy! I am trying this out this weekend I will post pictures I promise!



oh darling, let's be adventurers screenprinted poster - black
Super cute poster, I think I need it...there are lots of other cute ones too!




Pillow tutorials! Lots and lots of different pillows to choose from!




Arizona cookie cutter for Arizona Statehood day on Monday!




Croissant tutorial! Having made croissants from scratch before this tutorial is very helpful with pictures and easy directions.

Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment